Whereas the Agent may from time to time refer potential customers to the Cannabis Safety Systems for a referral fee.
The Parties agree to the following:
1. The referral fee shall be a flat fee of One Thousand, two hundred and fifty dollars ($1,250.00) per customer referred, regardless of the value of the resulting sales of goods or services by the Cannabis Safety Systems.
2. Upon reconciliation of referral fees due, the Agent shall issue an invoice to the Company and payment shall be effected within thirty (30) days after the contract is signed by the referred client and payment has been recieved by CSS.
3. Placement of advertisements and referral methods for Cannabis Safety Systems are at the sole discretion of the Agent. However, in order to solicit sales, the Agents shall not make promises or issue any warranty either expressed or implied pertaining to the goods or services offered by the Cannabis Safety Systems unless authorized in writing by CSS to do so.
4. The Agent may make use Cannabis Safety System's trademarks for the sole purpose of promoting Cannabis Safety System's goods or services. Any such use shall be in accordance with the Cannabis Safety System's trademark policies. It is expressly understood that this referral agreement does not grant the Agent any interest in the Cannabis Safety System's trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
5. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this referral agreement and at no time may the Agent position itself as affiliated to the CSS, except as an independent referrer. In view of this independent relationship the Agent shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of CSS, shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of CSS and shall not incur any expenses on behalf of CSS.
6. This referral agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the Agent to act as referrer on behalf CSS and the Agent shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into CSS with other Agents.
7. The Agent agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to Cannabis Safety System’s goods or services nor that of prospective or existing customers to any third party. The Agent may do follow-up enquiries with its referred customers to confirm their purchase and to gather feedback about their experience with the Cannabis Safety System's goods or services as supplied.
8. Either party may terminate this referral agreement at any time by giving the other party ten (10) days prior written notice. Upon termination by either party all outstanding referral fees due to the Agent at that time shall be settled in full within thirty (30) days.
9. Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party (and any other relation to the other party) harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising from misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform or any other act related to this agreement.
10. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and any alteration must be in writing and signed by both parties.